♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
OMG my last post was. Saturday, September 4, 2010.
Reading back, seems like sleeping late is my life. Like since I was small. HAHA.
For example I slept at 8am yesterday and woke up at 4pm. My life xD
Anyway I realised blogging is awesome :) Its like unlocking the memories inside your head which are too many to remember.
So... let me dedicate this post to reflect some stuff on this year so far. Hasn't been an easy journey!
1) Talentime
Got loads of encouragement from everyone around me :) And it was definitely super fun!!! Took every rehearsal seriously even though the final performance wasn't as good as expected but I'm glad everyone liked it! :D Didn't really expect to win so... HAPPY :D
Oh and I did this cause I really wanted to thank everyone for coming! :)

2) End of PW
HAHAHA actually I just wanted to upload this picture xD BJY handwriting so cute!
3) BT1 and BT2
They just passed like any normal exam.
Gotta say though, before BT2 felt like I almost gave up!! Prelims are coming... :( No time to slack! GOTTA MOTIVATE MYSELF OMIGAWD.
Jaze remember this picture? :D
4) Fencing
Competition + the end of fencing + J1 orientation
Competition. I could've done better!! REALLY. But its over so nevermind~ And afterwards we had a big buffet at ABF :D Was fun and as usual we went home late.
J1 orientation was awesome~ after the J1 games we played frisbee, did all sorts of random stuff, rolled in the sand and made our own pyramid :) And then we got splashed and thrown in the water!!! :( HAHAHAH
It was during photo-taking... actually I kinda started it by throwing a great bunch of sand on Aaron's head :p


I remember that night I was kinda tired and slept on the upstairs of vivocity when everyone was eating dinner cause I slept at 4am or something heehee xD Omg suddenly feel like eating porridge. OKAY NVM!
5) Bunch of fencing outings
HAHA so many I can't even remember. The craziest times and the awesome-est times :)
6) Ares Faculty Outing!


My class girls all dressed up :D

Afterwards, as usual we the fencers had to catch last trains after starbucks :)
7) Juniors-treat-seniors
We had JTS at fish&co. at 313!! Amazing picture by one of my class juniors!!

Jaze's profile pic~

Afterwards went shopping with da girls of my class hahah xD Awww Jaze said my outfit makes me look like a kid :(
Flower + Yupei + Jaze + me

Being crazy hahahaha

Okay now for some photos from my phone~
I found this pic when Chong Le had Long John and he was full so he arranged the crumbs like shown below HEEHEE XD
This was dad's father's day present! :D
Well... lets just say I found this pic too xD Guess who wrote it.
Yeah none other than Jaze messy handwriting hahah :D
And the cute penguin sweet mrs wong gave us one day!! Really reminds me of childhood when we eat these sweets all the time :)
The day we had lunch @ marina bay sands. CAKE WAS SO GORGEOUS AND AWESOME AND ATAS. EVERYTHING WAS SO ATAS. It was a free lunch from wai po and wai gong cause they are diamond members, I think. Is there any higher than that???! First they were gold. Then platinum. Then diamond. HAHA marina bay sands their playground cause they just love casino :D
OKAY ENDING THIS LONG RANDOM POST WITH A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD.
SLOW DOWN - SELENA GOMEZ.
I agree with the DJ - her songs getting awesome-r!! Really and its addictive cause I guess you keep watching her MVs cause she's so pretty really~
I agree with the DJ - her songs getting awesome-r!! Really and its addictive cause I guess you keep watching her MVs cause she's so pretty really~
Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 8:19 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //








