♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
I don't know why I didn't care about my blog anymore!!! I shall begin caring again :)
Realised I changed so much over a year. Haix... this shucks :( C'on people I'll be high again!!! :D
Realised I changed so much over a year. Haix... this shucks :( C'on people I'll be high again!!! :D
TODAY! I went to eat Ben and Jerry's!! :D Cause I was kinda feeling low, so I decided to be selfish and buy one whole thing for myself! Heehee, its the $11.90 waffle, and its for 2 people! Aw, but I didn't take a picture of it! :(

I didn't even let my sister eat anymore after one bite, haha!! :D
Super short post! Cause I'm in the midst of choosing blogskins.
Can't believe this but, I don't feel like studying. WHY. I don't feel like doing anything lah, actually.
ANYWAY heehee, maybe I'll post the stuffs about the search for the star competition! (in the next post) Meanwhile, bye bye!! :D
Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 8:49 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //