♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Gym NDP. Hehe... quite fun :) Last week it rained!!! Super tiring and cold, reached home like 12 plus :( And thanks to my grandma who fetched me too! :D We had to wait in that cold cold tent in our leotards. Hope it really doesn't rain again! The makeup was like running and we couldn't rub it, so pain! But at least we had professional makeup people! So cool :D Their brushes were so soft but I hate mascara cause my eyelashes are so short and straight, got no natural curl. So had to clip it unlike other people, and I always tear when I put mascara! I don't like mascara :(
This week I had cool makeup, lisi says its thanks to her. Heh heh... its orange nylon! It glows :D I was so scared of it at first cause it seemed so bright, but even the makeup artist never use before so they wanna try then try on me eh! So scary, I thought I was gonna be like all orange.
There were heart shape fireworks! I got so excited looking at them I jumped during the singing performance on the stage steps :D The bus was fun too! Last week we had a big big bus which we jumped around, this week got harry potter bus! "Welcome to the knight bus." And we waved hi to random unknown people and some friendly people waved back! Some pointed like "do you know them?" or something :D So funny :)
And today I went East Coast Park to run! Mum ting le and mun went to skate. I ran with dad :D So tired. I'm tired everyday... don't feel like going to school! Ai... Tuesday still got NDP training from 6.30 to 9 pm! So many things to blog about... my mum can't go see NDP next week cause she's going overseas to Japan and somewhere, and tomorrow my dad's going Taiwan! So busy...
Sunday, July 19, 2009 - 6:17 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //