♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Today I went to watch, DRAG ME TO HELL.
with shi ying and ariel!!
Scary!!! But it was nice :D The old woman was super duper scary. I'm too scared to put pictures, uhem. Seriously! It was like some kinda haunted house and I didn't dare to open my eyes!! I saw 1/4 of the screen mostly throughout the movie! AHHH. In the end they all had bad/scary endings, I knew that it would be bad, but it was nice anyway :D
We screamed! I didnt know screaming was allowed, but! Now I don't dare to go toilet alone!!! Even now my stomach still suan suan when I think about it. I might be watching it again next week!
At the start it was super scary too! I was like wondering "oh men. How can I endure this scariness throughout the whole movie!!" But after the scary parts I started laughing, hehe :)
Unpredictable.
Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 9:21 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //