♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Okay, I know mother's day is like dunno when, but since I found this photo might as well upload :D Cool right, I made it :) hehe...
Anyway, went to childcare centre for CIP for NYAA and they made us do child labour like their stuff very long never clean so ask us to clean all the mattresses and chairs and tables and all dunno what!
One kid: Why are they all cleaning our mattresses?
Another: Got H1N1 what! so must clean loh.
Okay I'm gonna rush for gym now! GOod luck to Sonia and Rachel who are going childcare again today! :D
Monday, June 1, 2009 - 10:05 PM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //