♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
So we made chocolate cake!! Super nice :D Even though I made major MAJOR mistakes :D
We threw away 170g flour, 30g cocoa powder, 200g sugar. Because I mixed the sugar with flour instead of the butter and got great scolding from my grandma ^^ But heh :D Li Si gu and nai's super cake experience (still got attend cake class!) helped us LOADS :D Today all the GuGus came with the kids :D
We were supposed to put in the eggs one at a time, SLOWLY!! Chengmun poured ALL inside in 2 seconds -.- Oh ya! Now that I think of it, we were supposed to beat the eggs first. Which we obviously didn't.
Volcano mountain!
And I don't think we were supposed to mix with hand. Should use mixer on slow!! My grandma said. And there were many lumps, cause of my skill-less-ness. But nevermind!! Nai helped us mix with her skillfulness and in the end it was nice and smooth again!!
Oh yah. No pictures of frosting-in-action because we made great super big mistakes there. HEHE. We added like 500g of double cream instead of 200g, and then the whole world was a mess. (So I forgot the camera, I was practically fainting.) We just added everything! Like rojak! Lucky my house was chocolate factory :D Got dark, milk, chocolate fondue chocolate and dunno what else :D And we anyhow throw in everything I found :D Super high :) Chocolate chips also! And as much honey as I could get. But it turned out yay :D
And cause we added so many things, we got too much frosting :D Which is a yay cause I was smart :D CHOCOLATE FONDUE with banana and apples and strawberries (which we bought a whole big box and used ONE strawberry for the cake). Everyone tried some!
All staring at the cake :D
Yay! We said its nice! Mum and ting didn't want photos :( Le was just busy eating, like, "can I eat the cake now?"
TADA! FINAL PRODUCT :D (despite the mistakes...) :)
PS: Li Si gu and Da gu can try the cake tomorrow! :D
PPS: Xiao gu, nice right! :D
Monday, June 22, 2009 - 8:30 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //