♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Okay... 2 days ago, I went cruise :D but it was super short, like 2d 2n, but yep. Ate loads and loads cause buffet mah! :) And they made the big big slide upstairs! Like those wild wild wet... Super cool, but very slow... got one part above the sea, plus the whole thing transparent :D But very short only...
And I went in the childcare centre with my 3 siblings, and my mother wrote I was 12 years old, the bottom even said something like "I declare the information above is true" blah blah... and she signed... but I only went in for 20 mins and went to the ball pool :)
And we spent $$$$50 on the arcade! We got 125 tokens. And spent them all within a super short time! I realised I'm super bad at shooting stuff :( I died before my sister! Men. But still fun :D
Also sung the outside karaoke! Cause it was FREE, if we buy drinks, so cool right :) But have to take turns... At first super scary, then walk in... I went with my mum, and then dad came later on, then sing loh. The first song I was like shivering... but then okay already. And we went for lunch, and play play, and went back. I sung japanese song which I forgot all the lyrics! I was like "ta la de e i...." lucky nobody understand! I was super scared okay. Nobody else there seems scared.
Now have to study for geog :( No photos cause I lost the cable, hehe :D
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 1:14 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //