♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
GRUMPY TOAST!!! Nat's the penguin :) Why am I the blur toast. heh heh.... today.
I was eating bread in class when I was called to go write the physics answer!! Then I hurry swallow :) Plus I was not listening in class, cause I was doing the other physics ws!! Suddenly he called "CHINGYI is it?" Then I WHAT! And I almost did the wrong question... people were like telling me "the other one!" heh heh :D Cause I wasn't even wearing my specs, couldn't see anything on the board :D Lucky I paid some attention :)
And then I had to tell me grandma to fetch me, cause school ends early today 1.15! YAY :D and I told my maid the wrong time [12.30] when I called her at first, and realised I told her the wrong time few hrs later :( So I sms-ed my grandma, and wrote in the sms 12.30 ... and an hr later I realised I typed wrong time again! So I called, and she was quite angry, cause she bought chicken rice :( Lucky she never scold me in the car :D I was like so scared she will :D
and! Had to pay money for some chinese book to the teacher... then I took out my hp in class, cause I thought it was my wallet. So I stared blankly at it high up in the air and jolin suddenly gasp and say "CHING CHING!!" and hurry hurry put it back :D Then when jolin wanted to borrow money, I took out my hp again! HAIX.
Friday, April 3, 2009 - 1:55 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //