♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
We went to play arcade :D And my whole family played the car thingy and raced :D My mum got first! My dad and my brother got second! Cause my brother anyhow turn I think, cause he always get first :) And I got third =( I almost got first too you know! I was sort of screaming when I bang-ged :D And all the people overtook :( Nevermind :D But my sis machine not working, she had to play by herself again another time :) But it was super cool, like one family racing!! HAHA :) Should have taken a picture :D
And then I played the shark thing with my mum and I was so scared, my whole person was like shaking and my hands were super cold! And I died first, so my mum continued... she pro eh :D While she was playing I was still very scared!!
THEN RIGHT. We went to ice skate! I never went before but it was fun, but the shoes were super pain :( I can skate!! And me and my sis acted pro like those pro people but we almost fell! :D I can turn and do weird stuff... we got scolded by the person for using the child's like supporter metal thing and was turning round and round with it... and crossing the whole rink with it... he was like "do not use this, you are too big... I'm not saying that I'm scolding you just that you... if you want to use, must be slow like a snail, okay? Like a snail ah, or else.... like a snail okay..." he said that super many times!
And we were skill-less without the bar thingy :( So sad, but in the end we still could do stuff! YAY :D And we ate bread at the koufu and went home :D oh and I made milk super slowly for my brother in the car cause the cold water spilled on me and I was scared the hot water spilled too :( Lucky didnt!
Sunday, March 29, 2009 - 6:37 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //