♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Got scolding from Mrs Rajan yesterday to the whole class, super long! She wanted to scold us last week, but there was no time. How can teachers keep their scolding for over the weekend? It happened in P4 also. "I shall scold you tomorrow." They want us to live in fear for a day first.
FEEL LIKE WATCHING TV. Have not watched for 2 days. Okay nevermind. Wait till thursday's tests are over I watch tv :D I just told my sis, "you know what I'm thinking of now? Can't wait for December holidays." AH come fast.
Tomorrow got gym! Plus I think doing ball, gonna be sad :( My ball sucks :( but nevermind, must practice!! Super tired (even though I just woke up), shall sleep early today so tomorrow can be energetic!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 - 4:22 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //