♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Haix, guess I got nothing better to update :D Finished watching vampire knight in 1 day! Woo :D It's a great anime :) The beginning was super nice, after that still nice lah :D But sad ending, at least I was not happy... maybe some people are. but. Hope got season 3 :) And also watching pi li MIT, its quite nice too :) Looking for something else to watch already! Better hurry before tuesday flies away!
Ate loads of things, had huo guo as usual tonight! I thought on chu xi night we must not sleep so our parents have long life! YAY. Be my guest, don't feel like sleeping :D HOLIDAY! Must make great use of it :D And I spent 3 days trying to draw amu-chee! (shugo chara! character) in kimono! haix, I dont think anyone understands weird anime languge. Nevermind.
I shall not draw often, cause its so hard. Can die, although after drawing got sense of satisfication :D Don't feel like doing hw too...
Tomorrow's lunar new year! Wear new clothes :D Havent prepared anything, too busy watching tv :) No one seems to be going back to HWS :( Its new! But maybe I got gym on wed too :( So sad. Can't believe 2C won the CNY decoration thing! They said "pass the message, of we win, must scream" I was like, like real we will win loh. but anyway, pass the message.
Shall end here, continue posting after CNY :D (if there's time)
Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 7:28 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //