♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Code geass is super nice! Should go watch :)
It's about war and powers and immortal people :D This are the openings for the second season... Both are nice :) The ending's nice but super sad, one show that'll make everybody cry :D but I think the lead didn't die :) I finished it in a few days :) HEHE. And got scolded every night for watching it super late in the night :) I watch all animes online :D Youtube or google has most of them :)
Anyway. Today later my house have christmas party! But we only have 1 present each cause gift exchange :) And loads and loads of nice food :D But my house's still so messy... nvm :D You know how my maid "clean up"? She throw everything inside her room!! Wait till the party over throw everything out again!! My house is at a wu yao ke jiu situation already :) But I don't care, a messy house's fine with me :)
Decorating christmas cards now, but then since I do it super slow, I can only finish 1 card a day or more and my sister just takes a few hours T_T I'm also always the LAST in my art class :(
OMG so scary! I was thinking about all the shows I watched and suddenly thought about snow white and the seven dwarfs then my sister say "SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS" on the phone to her friend! She can read minds :D
Can't believe schools starting again!! AHH. When does it start ah... I don't want to go to school, can I just sleep all the school days away :D I hate school... everytime during class I'll be daydreaming but the teachers never catch me :) They must think I'm too guai... I think I forgot the experience of not handing in hw and getting scolded... I should not worry, when school starts it'll happen again T_T I shall treasure the rest of my holidays and watch more anime!! YAY :D
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:18 PM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //