♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Hehe. I got nothing better to post... yeah :D
Yesterday my mum came back from Europe, went there to work :D And bought lots of chocolates :) Cause I'm super greedy I ate a dark chocolate and chingting also :D I asked CT.
Me. Can I have another one...
CT. SO GREEDY. Eat one already.
After 2 mins.
CT. Eh, jie. I want also.
HAHA! Okay admitted. We are greedy :)
Anyway today went bowling kallang leisure park :D
Cause I'm super bad at bowling [so of course I cheated] with the bumper thing :)
But then eventually I can play without bumper yay :) The bumper's there for encouragement heh. Opps. I suddenly realised I didn't get a single strike. Ah, moii.
At first my father play... GET ZERO!... then my mother turn play, get 0 also.
Dad: Yay!! Hi 5! Same, both get 0!
Mum: haha yay!
*high 5*
Siao one.
Saw some bowling people, super pro :) Can spin ball and all...
Weee, having gym chalet tomorrow! Until wed! Don't think I'll be staying over everyday cause I'll miss my computer :D Anyway my grandma's gonna come back from japan on monday too ☆
Hehe, downtowneast☺ Go bankrupt and I guess my parents are encouraging that eh :) They have too much money...
Okay I shall name random facts about me out of boredom ♥
1. I'm currently watching D gray man/gundam 00/ shugo chara and they're super nice :)
2. I spend most of my time watching the animes (above).
3. I don't like talking on the phone much, I prefer sms [although I reply super slow] :D
4. I love plain bread/ dark chocolate :)
5. I need the computer/ laptop more than my handphone.
6. I learn gym super slow, than others.
7. I will not be super happy/sad when I get results.
That is, unless I get 0/100 or 100/100 or something impossible heh :D
8. I was never able to get A for sit and reach though I can split.
9. I have stage fright.
10. I wear specs.
PS: Maybe I should change blogskin... CM says not nice :/
Saturday, December 13, 2008 - 3:33 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //