♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
I hit my head twice with the clubs. ACCIDENTALLY. So pain :( Once I hit near my eyes, can only see black, then my left eye started tearing like auto one... :) Ouch. Anyway, its okay now :)
I think I got super bad memory lah, can't remember anything. Haix haix. Gotta knock my head few more times. Now I know why people knock their head, can refresh themselves... you want, you go try loh :)
I AM BOREDDD. I haven't bathe, believe it or not :) After gym, heheheh :) My life is boring!! I should involve myself in more activities. No more things to do...
Oh man! My father called 1hr+ ago but my mother on the phone and now I forgot to ask her to return call! I better go tell her now... Super short post cause I got nothing better to say, bye bye! @_@
Thursday, November 6, 2008 - 11:18 PM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //