♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
>.< the inequalities sign, having math tomorrow!! Todays math was okay!! Which is good, and geog was okay too... can't wait for friday :)
My friend was like asking me "So, do we need to stay back for chem tomorrow?"
I was like "NEED MEH. Tomorrow is tuesday lah, stay back for what."
Then my grandma, "Tuesday 你的头!" and started laughing.
So how do you people study for literature? Read the book like 439862990 times to realise that you can't remember anything. So what should we do? Slack and sleep, LIKE ME :) *Caution : Bad example*
If you have been to untited square, you would see loads of people at the Basement. My sister won $50 cold storage voucher and in ended up as chocolates. Anyway. They, as in my siblings and mother, went to play games and win stuff, including a dental check up for my brother. That was weird. And his teeth had DEPRESSION.
Oh not forgetting the 3-sided tooth brush! I want one too, so I don't have to keep on turning the brush when I brush my teeth, such a bother.
And came home with lots of bread and goody bags with apples and I ate one.
It was bitter. *placks*
Okay, lets promote good eating :) , cause they give you free stuff :) Must get!
OKAY OKAY, I go study. [for 5 mins]
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 7:01 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //