♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Tomorrow got LAMDA exam thingy!!! Some people from London... is it??? London is where... is it America? Or England? OH GOSH..... Cant believe I paid $98! Got subsidise right? Then okay lah. But I havent prepare!! Okay, I am going to talk about a rebellious classmate... WHICH FYI, IS SO NOT ME. Because I am guai, unlike sheryl, who has asked me to post :)
MANNN! Tomorrow need to go to school twice!! I just went to school for gym today, then tmr, then friday! The teacher think we robot ah! VERY TIRED LEH.
Wasted today away. What did I do... oh yeah I watched american dragon jake long!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Last episode leh, so qiao! Sorry lah, I very nothing better to do :) My grandma was like, huh, 你在看cartoon ah! I was like, now the cartoon also very nice one :) HEHE :) My father say I still small. :/
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 1:10 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //