DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Exams are NOT over and I am acting like they were.
Nevermind :) Hehe, I changed my blogskin! And the music is moving with the scroll on top :) And its super small, which is why you can't press the stop button. If you want, you can try :) HAHA, omg I did it! Anyhow click on the thing :) And now I can't start it :(
Today is my holiday! I'm not sure why, I think the seniors have exams :) Anyway, its a good thing... Don't feel like posting :(
Gonna learn dance after exams or sometime, I dunno when. See my sisters go school I very happy :) Haix, gtg :)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 - 8:10 PM