♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
I'm just wasting my time everyday. But now I suddenly like anime I decided to spend my time wisely. So I will not waste any time at all doing nonsensical stuff, like staring at paper or space, cause I decided that I could have been spending my time watching tv.
Also the reason I blog less, sms less, chat less, sleep more [dunno why]... and do homework faster and better, [I dunno why also] cause after I do I can watch tv.
But still, in class I have no choice if I don't wanna listen, I only can stare at the teacher, not knowing what she's talking about.
Super duper unfortunately, my mum thinks that this show is a waste of my time, but she doesn't know what WASTE OF TIME means... like staring into space, attending useless lessons when reading the textbook is better than the teacher [this time wastage has gone too far], blogging [even though...], yes that's a waste of time.
Still, I think shows can make me do loads of stuffs :) If she gives me a new handphone, ipod, $100 etc etc... [like it'll happen] I rather she allow me to watch tv, I'll be happier oh and start jumpping around :) When I think about my favourite shows I will start smiling haha, I know people think I'm crazy :) Tv has a super strong influence in my life, its my motivation :)
I'll die without it.
Thursday, August 7, 2008 - 6:49 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //