♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Madness. I have to perform on friday for gym! Die! Haix, what rubbish we doing man, so ulgy then expect us to perform some more! I'll just faint on stage @_@ Plus I have to wear my OVERSIZED shirt, I think my mother also can wear -.-
I'm getting super lazy, not going jogging and haven't done homework, just eat all day :)
Haha, I think my mind's gonna burst. I asked my friend what is the date, she said 25. I wrote 25 June. OMG. And I can't seem to unscramble words... 'corfe' or something like that in workbook... my friend was like "okay okay, I give you a hint ah. [what] and pressure?" Me "oh oh oh!!! I KNOW! Peer pressure!" She went like !alamak, sigh sigh.
Yay me! My fish gave birth to little fishes :) So cute :) Lucky they never eat them up, next time I'll have loads of free fishes, can open fish shop :)
This is a super busy week, but I'm here posting, don't think I'll be posting much after this. Tomorrow is higher chinese oral! HAHA! I forgotten, until suddenly I see people reading their textbooks I was like, GOSH, tomorrow got oral! People look at me and was like "you dunno?!" "you forgot?!" Then I look at them and :D Must happy -go-lucky liao, can't burn midnight oil :)
Kimberly's mad mad mad about the ROXY bag, #.# Ew, so ulgy, go school like going shopping like that, bring one big big 'handbag'... plus super heavy to carry, can't believe how people like it :/
And that wii toy game thing! The one that you plug and play with a remote that the tv can detect :) Can do tennis, yoga, dunno what sports and... My mum considering buying, but maybe her consider is next year lah. Later people think I'm mad, jumping around in the house with a remote control :)
OH SHUT. Got home econs project to hand up tomorrow.
Monday, August 25, 2008 - 6:56 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //