♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Today was a bad gym day :( I can't believe that splits can be so hard, haha, never tried to do so hard before :) Today we did on chair, press until it felt like it was burning, SUPER pain... and the teacher was like not caring, she gave me another 5 minutes to do cause I put my hand on the floor NOT FAIR. Next time I don't do so hard, or she'll think I was lazy-ing, putting my hand on the floor... and then my whole face was red [I guess so] and tearing, HAHA :) But then I still wanna smile, so fake right :)
And I couldn't do the jump and poor kim didn't have that ... forgot what its called... the one with a circle that you must hold and heavy at the end thing... AH nevermind. And she and another person was left out doing rope, so sad :( I like rope more though :)
Man, I haven't bathed and eat dinner and I STINK. And my poor fish swimming in the fish tank is suffering the torture of being starved, I always forget to feed :( Fish, remind me to feed you tomorrow :)
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 3:56 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //