♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Ewww, there's geog tomorrow, I hate geog :( My head's throbbing now cause... I dunno why, but I'm not caring, I wanna go see doctor so that tomorrow after I take exam I can come home and not endure the rest of school! Me? Dream on.
And I hate hate hate home econs! Need to design clothes, I can't design. Today we cooked spaghetti though and its nice :) But cooking isn't fun, only eating is fun [GREED] :) Last time when I first cooked, it was still quite fun but then cooking can be such a chore...
And, I didn't pass up my work today even though its done, I left it in my bag, but I forgot I left it in my bag :) BLUR :) And, I forgot to bring lunchbox for home econs, and calculator for maths and physics exam...
And geog is BORING. Can't believe anyone pays attention, even the people paying attention don't know what the teacher is talking about. CONCLUSION > I'm gonna fail.
And I realised I don't really like going out already, dunno why :) And I also don't really like shopping so much :) I rather stay at home :) I'm such a home person... okay I'm talking rubbish.
Me: Tv is my life!
Kim: Music is my soul!
HAHA :)
OUCH. Headache isn't fun.
HELP, I'm drowning in my own head.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - 12:37 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //