DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Today we learnt new stuffs in gym :) Ribbon, hula hoop :) I didn't know it was so hard, and the ribbon was the hardest cause my hand kept on sweating and the stick keep on falling off :) HAHA, I think I'm super bad at gym...
I suck at NAPFA. When its not the real thing, I so beat my NAPFA. I'm sad. NAPFA's unlucky :( Judging from my bad scores...
I think my mind's like @_@ The bad thing about NAPFA is, it stays in your report book! I demand a re-test! Got more NAPFA tomorrow!
ANYWAY! I wanna ask you guys, am I like super duper bad, evil, mean, non-nonsensical, talkative, irritating... cause if I am, must say okay! Especially IRRITATING. Can MUST reply anon to this thing if you really think I'm BOO
My question is awaiting your reply :)
Monday, July 28, 2008 - 4:11 AM