♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Anyway, its super scary when mrs rajan came in by the back door and my heart almost popped out... Like she just suddenly started talking there, I was like... How long have you been standing there? BUT SUPER SUPER LUCKILY, She didn't see... phew. When I got home after my grandma fetched me I checked my bag and was like jumping to my grandmother and said "奶奶!I think I left my handphone in school!!!" And she was also as frantic as me and she was like "怎么办?" HAHA, but then I found it in my pocket.
I was super lucky.
BUT BUT, I kinda flunked and ran super slowly in my napfa... nevermind me. It was like 47s slower than last time!! I was blaming the sit-ups I did before that... Haha. It's never my fault, I'm too good. [Yeah, right.]
I was going home on bus one day and forgot to bring wallet but I had $2 thanks to kim :) And I met 2 nice aunties and when I asked [in chinese] if they had change they were like immediately "有!" And very helpful lah... still ask me enough or not, and all...
Jolin likes to cheat my money:
1st attempt
Jo: Ching, you owe me $1...
Me: Really meh?
Jo: Yeah! Remember that day you borrow to buy porride and...
Me: Really ah?! Okay okay...
*Taking out wallet
Jo: No lah, you very easy to cheat money leh...
2nd attempt
Jo: Eh, you owe me 10 cents.
Me: Okay.
*Gives 10cents.
[No reason leh!]
Jo: Wah! You really believe ah...
@_@ Where can like that?
JOKES :) I think chinese Jokes are funny... :) But you have to strain your eyes to read it...





Friday, July 25, 2008 - 8:19 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //
