♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
I almost cried when I got B for sit and reach!
AND AND AND. I'm so hoping that for shuttle run the A is 11.4 . Or I'm so DEAD. The sky will drop down and the ground will float. I'm not joking.
Eh, maybe I am. But that's not the point.
Today was a sad day :( Maybe cause of that jog that drained me of my energy :( I realised that I'm just another pathetic stupid little girl.
And I don't get why I keep on hearing weird sounds on my computer... like suddenly go "pop"...?
From wikipedia [hilarious!] :
"It is sometimes noted that the Chinese dragons have five toes on each foot, while the Japanese dragons have three. To explain this phenomenon, Chinese legend states that all Imperial dragons originated in China, and the further away from China a dragon went the fewer toes it had. Dragons only exist in China and Japan because if they traveled further they would have no toes to continue."
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 3:07 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //