♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Miss chan is like teaching all the stuff we already know, and is SUPER DUPER boring.
I think even my mother teaches better than her... Plus her standard and Mr lau's is TOTALLY different, and her test was super easy!
Like now I just did another test from heymaths and okay, it was hard. Real hard, which means that I need to BUCK UP.
Even though I was like half asleep doing the test, partly cause I didn't want to do... but then I did it cause I like algebra :) At least maybe I did, but I think I will hate it later on, it gets more diffcult :(
Anyway, this test was like... I dunno, cause I really got very low, like 18/28 T_T ... and I forgot what was a trapezium so then checked IE :)
This is not even in the textbook! Must practice, but if I focus on math, my other subjects will drop... haix, how hard is it to balance?
I think I need a tutor... which is my mum, who is super 'busy'...
She just went cruise. And comes home to play computer games... and sometimes come home late and is as kaisu as I am [my whole family is] and practically always arrives for stuff LATE.
Oh, my father also. LATE PEOPLE.
WHO SAYS THAT I HAVE NO TIME PLANNING. [They must have passed the genes to me]
Wow, her time planning is so 'GREAT'.
When she comes back I will be like
"I can't do this and that and..."
She'll be like "Great!! I LOVE teaching maths!!"
And after she teach I'll be like "chey... like that also can" :)
Oh yeah, I realised that I am super 爱美 [which girl isn't] so yeps, I have a wish! Its not to be vain. Impossible...
But I'll try... REALHARD。
Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 1:23 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //