♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Bad day today. Must sing the chipmunks bad day song. You have a bad day! You sing a bad song!...
In school teacher keep picking on me for no reason... hate her so much. She call me to explain to the class my group's literature work [which was half finished] to the class so then I did but then I talk too softly and keep on adding in things in the answer so she got really angry and keep on asking me
"CHINGYI. Can you speak LOUDER???!" again and again. "The whole class CANNOT hear a THING!!!"
And innocent me would speak louder but then soft again I dunno why [haha, I am too soft spoken and all...] No lah. Anyway, the bright side is that she got angrier than me [for not much of a good reason-maybe she lost money when buying 4D] so I did not
lose to her...
Chingyi says : The motive in an argument/scolding [for my case] is to make the other person angry :) So don't get angry :)
Anyway, after I sat down [phew, luckily she didn't say no] she started scolding the class which refers to 1C=CHINGYI. "Can't you all speak louder! I know your maximum... I KNOW!............................................................................................."
Course lah, everybody has a maximum what. She's meaning she wants us all the speak at our MAX?! Does she expect us to speak at our maximum ALWAYS?!
1) Imagine you go wedding dinner then you start screaming when the bride and groom walks in.
2) Imagine you go for a talk then you start yelling when the whole place is so quiet.
3) Imagine when you are supposed to whisper to your friend "eh, how to do this maths question?" when the whole class is doing the worksheet but you start "EH!!! HOW DO YOU DO THIS MATHS QUESTION!!???" when she's only beside you.
4) And loads more...
Like I said I was right to speak so softly in the class lah, but not very serious what.
Anyway I already did my best, who cares what she thinks?...
I may be the worst person she ever seen... but that's a good thing :) She gets angry. Wait - sometimes, not. Teacher can abuse authority. I would :) No I won't, I'm too nice :)
Then if the whole row of people in class eat sweet or using phone or cheating in tests then the teacher do what??! Jump down the building and say,
"Its their fault."
Is it?!
Poor teacher...
And then during assembly the whole Sec 1 was chatting and I was talking to my friend... just normally like the rest of the audi people but the ONLY person my teacher see is ME!!! [as if I wore bright yellow just now]
So me and few friends got scolded for nothing: actually something lah, they were showing the beijing olympics charaters on the screen so my friends were like telling me the names... and I remembered!
Its five weird cartoons and their names are :
bei bei
jing jing
huan huan
ying ying
ni ni
and they make bei jing huan ying ni! So cool :)
But if she really want to scold go scold the whole audi lah, scold me only. @_@
Conclusion : She lost 4D.
Friday, July 4, 2008 - 8:35 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //