♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
I just finished a horrible lunch made by ME!! XD
I woke up at 2pm! Slept at 1.30 last night... but I slept so much xD waste my time. And when I woke up I needed to go my grandma's house upstairs to eat lunch but I lost my keys! [ Bleahs and I just found it] so I tried to [and I tried so hard] call for someone to bring me the keys but the phone got some problem *_*
*Super angry liao*
Called 5 more times. Called sis' hp, called maid's hp... ?! All never answer! I was so alone in my house. To cook my lunch?!
Actually its only maggie noodles and egg... but the egg's overcooked and is super duper hard but I had to force myself to finish it :( The noodles are like?! Some overcooked... some not very cooked yet and they are different in colour!!
*puke man*
Shows how I NEED a maid! Stupid phone. I hate cooking.
But I would rate myself average!! Cause you haven't seen the worst. :)
Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 12:13 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //