♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Is it a dream?
This can't be happening.
I have just awoken from THAT dream of holidays. That passed in a jiffy.
I hate tomorrow. I know its going to be a bad day. And I know I'm right. I'm always right about bad things.
Why not good things? Cause bad things leave a deeper impression than good things.
Unfair. Isn't it?
Gosh I dread school. School's like fffooooooreeverrr aandddd eeeeeveerrrrr but holiday's like a second?!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Haix.
Anyway, there really is such a URL!
http://gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle.com/
Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
Hahahaha, poor donald duck.

Barbie's full name is BarbaraMilicentRoberts.
"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
( Really meh?! Maybe prehistoric times -.- )
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
TYPEWRITER, is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.
If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction
The word racecar, noon, and kayak are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left.
China has more English speakers than the United States.
Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.
A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
Butterflies taste with their feet.
Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
The number of possible ways of playing the first four moves per side in a game of chess is 318,979,564,000.
The original name for butterfly was flutterby.
The phrase “rule of thumb” is derived from an old English law which stated that you couldn’t beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman to take more than 3 steps backwards while dancing.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
It took Leonardo Da Vinci 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.
Banging your head off a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
( I think you will die before you finish burning off 150 cal )
The greatest recorded number of children one mother had was 69 children.
In Hong Kong : a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband’s lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)
Got this from someone eles' blog :D HAHA :)
Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 8:43 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //