♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Anyway... I'm back from genting!
It was stupid.
I tried to take a super un-scary roller coaster and I was not scared! I started screaming "I'm not scared!" everywhere I go cause I was so shocked I was not scared :) My cousin [P3] was like "is she mad or crazy?" Then my sis said "both"... Normally I would be scared I guess... so then I started trying other stuffs and realised I was not scared at all!! yay!
Favs are the cyclone [which I sat like about 10 times?] and swinging ship [which I sat like 15 times?] Nothing much is very super fun...
My cousin, me and my sisters kept sitting the swinging ship top level [if we don't get it, we let people pass first and sit the next round :) Our rule. ] and we found out that standing is scarier!! But then after we scream its not scary anymore... everyone kept staring at us stand :) And my cousin kept on asking "can go higher?"... I almost fell out cause I stand and raise both hands...
WARNING : DON'T TRY THIS
The maddest people.
But everywhere we go everyone hates us loh cause??? We buy things cannot make up our mind then keep on changing order then the people so angry :) haha :) And we sit coaster if we don't get the sit we want we stand right in front of the queue and don't wanna move :) Wanna buy things keep on bargaining :) And in the queue my sisters and cousin keep on pushing people :)
Bad thing was... my father lost his phone :(
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 7:20 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //