♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
See how loh...
2. What do you want the most now?
Dunno...
3. Who is the person you trust most?
Myself :) friends and family come 2nd :)
4. Do you have enough confidence?
Maybe... sometimes :) I am very inconsistent.
5. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
That I might not be born... maybe?
6. Are you satisfied with yourself?
Like in terms of what? But in any case, no.
7. What are you afraid to lose?
Everything...
8. What is your favourite storybook(s)
Harry Potter :) No saying I'm lame or slow okay...
9. What would you do if HE/SHE hugged you?
Nothing. What can I do?
10. Who do you wish to see now?
Cartoon charaters come out to life!
11. What kind of people do you hate?
Almost everyone :) I am a hater filled with hatred :)
Okay okay more serious... ehh... Fake people like myself?? The cool people that make me look lame... the weird people that make me feel weird... people that are so un-me :)
12. What are you scared of?
The dark when I'm alone and just BEING ALONE... and many more :)
13. Do you trust in every friendship of yours?
Nah... Its stupid to do that.
14. Do you treasure your family?
Yep :) like only my closer family members :)
15. What is the most important thing in your life?
Nothing. I wish I was not born.
16. What do you regret most in your life?
So many things... haix... depressing :(
17. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Dunno.
18. Who are the people that really stood by you when you were at your worst point of life so far?
Myself. and some friends or family?
19. What kind of best friend do you hope to be in your friend's eye?
Someone that makes me me!
20. What is your favourite colour?
Every colour... no fav :)
*hee... I cancelled out the rules :)*
Q1) What do you think an ideal friend should be?
Make me me! Someone like me. Even though I hate myself. WAIT. Actually not really lah :)
Q2) What would happen if you were deprived of food for a week?
I dont wanna think about it. Hope it wont happen...
Q3) What is the name of your favourite soft toy(s)?
I dont name soft toys :)
Q4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
Dunno... don't anyhow spend on other people or eles I wont have any real friends...
Q5) Do you love chocolate and which type?
I LOVEEE CHOCOLATE! mostly dark!
Q6)Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved?
None. Its horrible. Without love then you won't feel anything. heee...
YAY! I will never cry again... :) That's so cool...
Q7)How long are you willing to wait for someone you really loved?
I wont wait...
Q8) Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
I suppose so.
Q9)Define the term "friends".
I dunno. Check the dictionary. But I dont believe it. Maybe someone that can make you smile automatically :)
Q10) If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
That wont happen :) I only like people that like me :)
Q11) Do you eat to live or live to eat?
Both :) I love eating :)
Q12) Do you like to sing?
Yep :) Or eles why would I join accapella?
Q13) Do you like the cat, dog or the hamster more?
Dog cause they're loyal :) Like a friend that's almost perfect...
But later it die so I will rather not have a pet. I dont wanna cry. I'm sad enough.
Q15)What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Lie in bed. And if I have a super interesting storybook, I will read it.
Q16) Do you like to sleep early or late?
Late. I hate to sleep suddenly. I got so many things to do...
Q17) If you fall in love with 2 people at the same time, who would you pick?
None. Shows I'm not in love.
Q18) What type of people do you hate?
People that make me feel odd...
Enough of myself :) Even I'm sick of myself...
So check out the LARGEST pool in the world!!




I wish I owned it :)
Sunday, June 8, 2008 - 7:59 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //