♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Some weirdo went to take my handphone charger to wonderland and now I can't find it. Handphone will be out of battery tomorrow lah. Later piano teacher wanna contact me also cannot.
Tomorrow got piano lesson I have to go home by myself cause my grandma's leg injured. She fell. Gonna take long. Anyway still got some maths project my teacher say tomorrow need to do. Maths sucks too. Almost everything sucks. [when I am in bad mood] Like now?
My parents bought some disney charater shoes for my P5 sis [chengmun]! Plus got click clock click clock sound! Still the heels got colourful beads one leh! Can still shake when she walks!! Still got minnie mouse picture big big there. HAHA. Obviously she rejected.
My sis [chengmun] is so lame lah. She everytime go restaurant also say what "I wanna sit with mummy!!" Sit in front of her also cannot, must sit right beside my mum then she will "not fair!! Why you can sit there..." RUBBISH! She 3 years old ah? She is already P5 okay! Should wear the shoes lah. Fits her like dunno what. My parents really got good taste.
She ahh. Stubborn like cow. Anyway her zodiac is cow.
Signing off...
Monday, May 19, 2008 - 8:19 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //