♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
Today I used a super historical artifact, my correction fluid that was never used before after it was bought... maybe millions of years ago... And when I opened it, it was all dried up I went like... AHH! Waste my money...
A "brilliant" plan. Put it in the microwave let it melt. And then I did. I set it to 10s but I was scared later something happened like last time I accidentaly put chocolate with the metal wrapping in the oven then got fireworks! Faster open loh :) Got small fire leh! Then I faster Blow Blow :)
Then I opened the oven at 5s and the liquid was like... all over the glass plate thingy where we put things in the oven... so I was like oh oH OHH! Took out the correction fluid and its broken box...
Then my hand was filled with the liquid and faster wash but couldnt come out like paint... even stinks like paint. My maid saw me and she went like "haiyo! Use oil lah!" So she gave me the oil and I washed :) Took like 1/2h before I got my hands clean but filled with oil... I wasted like 1/4 the box of oil :) HAHA :)
After that my maid saw the oven she went like "ahh! What happened??" And I was super duper silent in the end she had to clean the oven all up :) *MUAHAHAHA*
Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 1:41 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //