♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my machine guns!
Profile
Say YAY! :DI am CHINGYI :D
STC 3A '10!
Gym!
I am on the right!! :DOn the left is Super Er Gu! :D
My SA1 is just over last week! But now I seem like a computer addict...
Can't stay away from it now that there is no homework :)
Been looking for a blogskin for like more than 2 hours or longer?... then I saw this cute skin :)
Try moving the cursor to the whatever animal it is, and then it will open :) See... the eggs will hatch :)
Was feeling happy for no reason today... but I was frowning the whole day at school but people told me I was supposed to be happy cause of my marks but then when I came home and was allowed to use the computer I was suddenly happy :) HAH :) I am mad anyway :)
haha. maybe its because I found a blogskin but I still can't get photoshop to work. So sad :(
Today teacher just told me that I have to go back to school during June holidays for maths lessons and gym! Which means that maybe in one week I have to go to school for like 3 times?! Can't even enjoy my holiday peacefully lah...
Friday, May 16, 2008 - 6:14 AM
Tagboard
Goodbyes
Layout: XINYIHelps:x|x|x
Bygones
May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2010 // September 2010 // August 2013 //